To make your gift extra special, we recommend one of our Premium Grove Collections.
- Premium recognition on Danielle's Tribute Wall
- Attach a meaningful symbol to your message to the family
- Enhanced certificate that can be printed or emailed to the family to demonstrate your generous gift
- A one-year anniversary follow-up
MEMORIAL TREE INFORMATION
When you choose to have a memorial tree planted for Danielle, you are doing more than simply putting a plant in the ground. You are making a long-term commitment to the environment and implanting the memories of Danielle in our planet for countless years to come. A memorial tree is a unique tribute which provides global benefits like no other memorial gift could.
Through the extensive reach of our planting partner, we are able to plant a growing list of trees, including, but not limited to:
- Ponderosa Pine
- Red Spruce
- Long Leaf Pine
- Jack Pine
- White Bark Pine
- White Oak
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- A memorial tree planted in the area of greatest need, according to the planting schedule of the American Forests.
- An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt.
- Your name listed on this online memorial.
WHY BUY FROM US
In today’s changing world with climate change and environmental concerns, planting a tree allows for family and friends to make a
lasting memory of their loved one and friend. Each tree is planted through the efforts of Forestry Services throughout
North America who determine where the greatest needs for reforestation are. A certificate recognizing your purchase is also
provided along with your receipt.